Thursday, 4 April 2013

Knitted bathroom

I was outside my old flat in the Lincolnshire seaside town of Skegness. Standing at some kind of alter, I was giving a speech but no one was there.
After talking for some time with no audience I decided I needed the toilet which actually corresponded with me really needing to pee, as if often the case.

I went into my old flat and immediately found a car blocking the entrance hall. I climbed over it and located the bathroom which had a bicycle in front of the doorway.
I heard a woman's voice shout, "Is that you Edward?" I looked into the living room and saw a woman I didn't know. It was at this point that I realised that I no longer owned the flat and that this must be the current owner.
I ignored her and entered the bathroom, to my bemusement the bath, toilet and sink were all made of wool and had been knitted into shape with brightly coloured flower patterns on them.

I was next looking around some warehouse units with a view to buying one to set up a business. I found one I liked but it had one wall missing exposing it to the outside. I walked out of the side of the unit into a rugby field and became involved in a game.
I heard a shout and I was thrown what I thought was the rugby ball. I caught the ball only to discover it was a ticking bomb that was about to explode.

The game was to kept throwing the bomb and avoid being blown to bits.
I quickly threw the time bomb on and made my escape from the field.


09 10