Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Ice and snow

A large American style 4x4 vehicle was broken down on the motorway. It sat there unable to start and all the occupants had got out except for one female that was in the middle of the back seat.
Suddenly a passenger jet plane came from nowhere on its way into land and it was passing over the 4x4.
As it swooped over the top of the vehicle a huge lump of ice fell from the undercarriage of the plane and descended like it was dropping a bomb.
The plane flew over but the ice block smashed into the back of the 4x4 crushing the rear of it as if it was made of cardboard.
The others just looked on in horror, everyone knew the woman inside was dead.

I was then alone and walking through the fields and playground of my old infant school, the ground was covered in about a foot of snow and it was sunny but cold.
As I wandered a tennis ball landed at my feet, I picked it up and put it in my pocket.
I rounded a corner and found a woman with her children building a snowman. The kids were looking around in the blanket of white clearly searching for something.

I heard their mother mention a tennis ball and as I walked past the group I removed the ball from my pocket and casually tossed it over my shoulder.
The tennis ball was greeted with great joy and I continued on my way totally unnoticed.

09 10