Saturday, 20 April 2013

Essex street massacre

To start with all I could see were millions of orange and yellow balls. They were everywhere my eyes could see and filled my vision no matter where I looked. About the size of tennis balls, they engulfed me and I was stuck in them for hours.

The other part of my nights dreaming involved me tiptoeing up to my mums house in Essex. It was the dead of night and I was dressed all in black holding a pistol with a sight mounded on it.
I saw a woman ahead of me just entering the doorway of the house. I silently walked up and pointed the gun at her head and said, "You're coming with me".
As I did this a man came to the door from the house and looked shocked. I calmly turned the gun at him and shot him in the head.

The woman instead of being alarmed, pulled out a gun and said, "Ok let's go".
As we turned around into the street three black females approached us and were clearly upset at me shooting the man. The woman and myself then expertly executed the females and we got into a car that was packed with guns and ammunition.
As we pulled away other people started to arrive and I drove at high speed through the streets as the woman randomly fired at people.


09 10