Thursday, 21 March 2013

Loch Ness here I come.

I began by walking a very long country road, it was a single track narrow road that was winding its way through the countryside.
Part of the road was blocked by a fallen tree but I moved around it and carried on walking. Further along another tree was blocking the way. I looked to my right into a field and the biggest tree I'd ever seen had fallen and it was the tops of its branches that were across the roadway.

I looked to the floor and saw a big square white envelope, written clearly on it was my full name.
I then found myself in a room with lots of seats in a semi circle towards a stage. All the seats were taken and I just wandered in and out of the people not knowing where to go.

I was then sat at a table in a large country house kitchen along with my wife. I was explaining to her that I was off to Loch Ness in Scotland to see if I could locate the famous monster.
I packed a bag of all new clothes and a brand new pair of shoes and said my goodbyes.
As I head off down the road with my bag I looked down at my clothing and noticed I was wearing a Tiger onesie.



09 10