Friday, 22 March 2013

Finger food

I had entered a tower block in Nottingham city centre. I was there to collect work colleagues after a night out. It was a business property so had many floors and lots of offices.
My search for my work mates was made all the more difficult as there were parties on every floor. After exhausting the entire building without spotting anyone I knew, I left and went home.

I was next sat around my Nan's old fold out table that she used to keep under the stairs. It was Christmas and we were eagerly waiting for our food to arrive. When I say we, I'm assuming it was my family around the table with me but I couldn't see their faces.
I peered under the table and saw that there were potato Chips all over the floor. They were in the shape of hands. I picked one up and used it to wave at everyone.



09 10