Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Block heads

I was at a boat yard or some kind of marina and it was night time.
I was walking around checking that all was in order and there was nobody around. I stood on the water behind a boat into some metal framework that looked a bit like an old style plough that horses would have pulled.
I started to float out into the sea and looked as if I was standing just on the water.

By the time I reached dry land I seemed to be back in the same boat yard but it was day time. I walked into a building site and saw that some men were laying breeze blocks. They all started to shout at me and were very aggressive towards me.
Not happy at this I started picking up the breeze blocks and one by one I smashed them over the men's heads.

This appeared to have the desired outcome as they all then left me alone.



09 10