Saturday, 26 January 2013

The only way is CCTV

This is the second time in a week that my Auntie Joan has featured in my dream.
This time along with my wife we were showing her around our house and in particular the alterations we had made to the interior of the place.
I was telling my aunt that it was exactly like my Nan's old house in Essex.
Joan was totally unconvinced as even I could see that it didn't resemble it at all.

Walking to the exterior of the house, all around were elaborate CCTV cameras. They were high tech with spot lights fitted and covered every inch of the property.
My aunt looked at me quizzically at the presence of the top spec equipment.

As we stood there I could hear the song, 'The only way is up', the 1988 hit from Yazz and the plastic population.

It's still in my head now!



09 10