Sunday, 13 January 2013

Antique celebrity toy show

My dog appeared last night for the first time in ages.
He was happily running lose in the street chewing a plastic security seal.
I on the other hand was very annoyed that someone had let him out of my house exposing him to danger.

Next as often is the case, I am in my mums living room. On this occasion I was taking part in a canoe race, dropping on rapid water pouring from the ceiling.
This was being observed by my dad who was eating a bowl of spaghetti. He was covered in it, all over his face and down his top, but seemed happy.

Lastly Chris Evens was hosting a show called Celebrity Antique toys which involved various minor celebs trying out old toys.
Chris was in an audience encouraging everyone to do a Mexican wave whilst a Welsh comedian, who's name escapes me, played with a baseball glove with Radio one DJ, Janice Long.

The glove was pumped up and operated by air, they were throwing a ball to each other with little success.
All the time Chris Evens was whipping the crowd into a frenzy, they were dancing and shouting out.

I'm not sure it will catch on, it's about as stupid as minor celebs diving into a swimming pool and being voted off by the general public, oh hang on..........


09 10