Thursday, 13 December 2012

Purple spoons & pound coins

Starting off I was at my Nan's old house with my nan and my mum.
I entered the kitchen just as a young lad was walking out having borrowed a set of spoons.
As I looked at them in his hand I noticed they were my best set with the purple handles.
I started to protest to my nan that they mustn't leave the house but the lad kept walking out smiling.

Next I was following a young boy who I suspected of being a drug dealer. He was only about 8 but I was sure he was up to no good.
I tracked him into an elevator and standing next to him as it ascended, I glanced down at his pocket and could see a packet of white powder sticking out.
The boy noticed me looking and knowing I was rumbled I acted quickly by grabbing the boy by the throat with one hand and putting a pistol to his head.
I expertly dispatched one shot cleanly through his skull killing him instantly.

Lastly I was laying in bed and looking around the bedroom, I turned to my wife and said, "How many pound coins do you think it would take to fill this room?"
"A lot" was the reply.




09 10