Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Drunken underpants

A week of night shifts, so just a brief scene as I woke today.
I got sent to sort out a domestic disturbance in a house of Lithuanians. I knocked on a bedroom door and a drunken man and woman opened it and the sound of 'Tomorrow' from the musical Annie belted out from inside the room.

I was attempting to ask them to turn it down but my negotiation skills and lack of Lithuanian as my native tongue was hampering things.
The door opposite swung open and another drunk Lithuanian man in just a pair of dirty white Y fronts started to shout his displeasure at being woken by the music.

Clearly getting nowhere with making myself heard or understood I left leaving the three fighting in the hallway to the background of the classic west end show.


09 10