Monday, 31 December 2012

Clint Eastwood saves humanity

I began by sitting in a room being told by a boss called Andy at work that we had won the lottery. Everyone in the room had to vote on what they wanted to buy with the money.
For some odd reason I asked for a round of golf?

I was next walking through some very nice gardens that had water features running throughout them. The water was only about an inch deep and flowing at a gentle pace.
Sitting on top of the water were huge goldfish that could breathe air.

As I watched the fish I heard a massive explosion and looked up to see a giant nuclear mushroom cloud on the horizon.
I ran into a barn and found others had also gone inside to seek shelter, one of which was movie legend, Clint Eastwood.

The barn door swung open and a man entered who was glowing in a radioactive orange colour and shouted, "I have aids!"
With this Clint started to suck in air through his mouth, taking in all the mans glowing disease until he was free of it.

Everyone in the barn clapped and cheered as Clint had saved the World. Clint on the other had was glowing and looking as if he was going to explode. He ran out of the barn and didn't return.
Thanks Clint.


09 10