Monday, 5 November 2012

What a rip off!

Firstly I had somehow ended up with a child. He was about 10 years old and smelt like a tramp. He lived in a house that was in total squalor and the smell was really eye watering.
The boy who claimed to be my Son was refusing to go school.

I looked outside to see other children playing on a building site. They were rolling over a huge metal skip which had other children inside it. One was screaming that he wanted out but it continued rolling until it hit a parked car in the road and they all run off. Laughing.

I was then with a friend called Suki and together we were going into a huge posh London restaurant to work.
A very angry man walked into the staff room to complain about his food.
Suki politely explained that we hadn't started work as of yet but the man was really rude and continued shouting.

I walked up to him, took hold of his face and peeled all the skin off his face as if removing a very tight fitting mask.
I then threw it at his feet and told him to get out.

Sometimes the more direct approach is required.



09 10