Thursday, 15 November 2012

Dude where's my car?

Rather oddly, as this would never happen in real life, I was taking part in a running race.
It was partly across country and would end where it started by a residential house. I had parked my car in the street and was running back towards it.
Every time I saw somebody approaching I hid in bushes until they had passed.

Eventually I reached the house and a boy was having a temper tantrum because he didn't win. I wandered off to my car only to find it wasn't where I'd left it.
I walked further into the housing estate and became very aware that it was run down and gangs of youths were watching me as I searched.
After a while I decided for my own safety I'd forget about my car and leave.

I woke up at this point, went to the toilet and then back in sleep mode I was dreaming that I was in a bedsit completely naked watching TV.
A female MP was being interviewed and she looked at the camera and said, "I have your car Maximus".
Somewhat alarmed I rushed to get dressed to go to her location, opening a draw I found it devoid of clothes apart from a pair of swimming trunks.

Running along the street in my trunks got a few looks I can tell you.



09 10