Thursday, 25 October 2012

I can't feel my legs!

I began my sleeping journey in New York which was nice.
I was taking a coach trip through the American city and Warren a supervisor from my job was in charge of the excursion.

As I became hungry I decided to boil up some potatoes in a saucepan on the seat next to me.
Warren came and looked at the spuds bubbling in the pot and started laughing out loud.

I was then on my laptop trying to clean my teeth. Sounds odd but I managed to touch the screen and remove a brush, loaded with toothpaste and clean my teeth!

Lastly I was in my Uncle Ron's silver Vauxhall Vectra, which he doesn't own. I was fitting a widescreen TV into the back but had removed the seats.
Uncle Ron wasn't totally impressed and told me to get out of his car.

I got out and wondered why Ron was staring at me.
I looked down and saw that I had no legs, instead I was floating in mid air at the height I would be if my legs were present!


09 10