Sunday, 7 October 2012

Crisps & wee

Not for the first time I was a bag of crisps. (Flavour unknown). This time sat on an armchair at the window of the first floor to my mums bedroom.
Along with several other packets of crisps also on armchairs ready for my mum to give the go for a race to begin.

Next I had apprehended a very tall skinny girl and was attempting to restrain her but she was wriggling like mad. Eventually I had her bent over in an arm lock and she was crying out in pain.
My friend Lee Ann came over to the girl, bent down to her face and whispered, 'I'm going to hurt you'.

Suddenly a male that was also being restrained, broke free and punched me in the ribs. I woke up and oddly had an ache in my side.

Lastly needing the toilet as I slept I dreamt that I was using a Sofa bed as a toilet. Completely soaking the sofa I then attempted to cover the mess using sheets which all soaked up the wee as I did so!


09 10