Friday, 5 October 2012

Cheggers plays pizza

I had walked into a pizza takeaway and decided to play a fruit machine whilst waiting for my food.
After only putting in £3 I won £55,000! I got three slips of paper from the machine that I took to the counter.

Working behind the counter was 'entertainer' Keith Chegwin, who painstakingly checked the paper I gave him which whilst he was doing do turned into three mens ties. Before he confirmed I had won, I woke needing the toilet!

Next my dad was drinking whiskey and changing into work clothes to help me move house. I left dad and my wife arranging the furniture and I concentrated on making sure all the electrical cables from the TVs were not mixed up. I placed them into plastic carrier bags.

Lastly via a three way video link between myself my mum and work colleague Stu, I was helping Stu chose a pair of new shoes.
Stu was in the shop, my mum was in my house eating pepperoni pizza and I was somewhere else.

The shop assistant was very serious and got annoyed because my mum had a fit of the giggles and kept pointing her camera at her pizza.
In the end I switched the video link off as mum was laughing so much.

My dad never drank whiskey and my mum hates pizza.
I'm not the biggest fan of Keith Chegwin.




09 10