Saturday, 8 September 2012

It's the bells that made me fat!

Sometimes when you are sleeping, especially during the day as I am this weekend, sounds drift into your dream and influence it.

I was searching around darkened streets, in and out of alleys and shop doorways. This was made all the more difficult by the deafening sound of church bells.
Holding my hands over my ears as they became increasingly louder I noticed that I was getting slower at walking.

I looked down and saw that I was growing fatter as I strolled. A pain in my stomach and the bells ringing in my ears, slowed me to a stop.
I was huge and the discomfort in my stomach was growing too.

It's at this point I woke to the sound of my village church ringing out the bells for a wedding and I do have a stomach ache.

Bad times.


09 10