Sunday, 5 August 2012

Missing Sister & protractor

I began by being told by my mum that my older sister hadn't come home. I told her not to worry as she is an adult and can look after herself.

I thought no more of it until I approached the front door of my mums house to find her standing there concerned that it had now been three days and my sister was still missing without a trace.

Still at my mums and its very late, I was in the living room when I heard a knock at the door and the voice of my good friend Lee-Ann. I heard her say to my mum, " Is he in, I need to borrow a protractor?'

I pulled out a small note book from my pocket and showed it to Lee-Ann, on the back was a stick on protractor that was very old and faded.
Lee-Ann pulls out an exact same note book with an equally faded protractor stuck on it. 'Snap' we both shout.

09 10