Thursday, 26 July 2012

Laundry firework display

I didn't realise until I woke up that my sleeping brain had matched a song to the visual part of my dream.
The song has been in my head previously when I slept, it was Katy Perry's 'Firework'.

I was in a garden at night, there was a rotary washing dryer in the middle of the lawn. It was full of clothes that were all grey.
Carefully I took a small barrel of gunpowder and starting at the base of the dryer I carefully started to tip out a trail of powder, walking backwards away towards the house.

When I was a suitable distance away I struck a match and lit the end of the gunpowder. It fizzled and came to life, rapidly sparking its way towards the rotary dryer.
Reaching the dryer the whole thing ignited into a mass of colours and the washing turned into exploding fireworks, shooting into the sky and bursting in the sky above.

Just before I woke with the cleverly linked Katy Perry song, I was walking around a packed city centre at night, I was wearing two policeman's custodian helmets with a hooded top over the top of them. This made me look like a long headed freak standing about 7 feet tall.

09 10