Monday, 4 June 2012

Underwear assault course & invisible dancer

I started last nights journey with exactly that. I was going somewhere unknown but wandering around train stations trying to get there.
This went on for ages without me ever leaving the train terminals.

The next part sees me in some kind of hostel with rows of bunk beds neatly set out in a room.
Rolling, leaping and using any other means possible to get from one end of the room to the other across the tops of the beds are several females in their underwear.
This is greatly entertaining and I spend a long time watching.

Lastly I'm wandering around some shops, all of which are closing. I open the door to each shop and place a flat cardboard box inside the doorway.
I'm approached by a very attractive woman who places her hip against mine and says, "Your the perfect height for me, let's dance".

Suddenly music starts to play and we begin to perform. I dance like a professional, throwing and twisting the woman around. We are natural together and look as if we have been dancing for years.

It's at this point that I realise that I'm actually dancing on my own and the female isn't there.
I look around to see that a large crowd has gathered to watch the fool dad dancing in the middle of the street to no music.

Doh!




09 10