Friday, 22 June 2012

Shoplifting bear

My adventure begins in the Lincolnshire seaside resort of Skegness. A place I know well.
Or at least I thought I did. As I walk around the shops, nothing looks familiar and I doubt I'm in the right town.

I get into my car convinced that I know how to get to the town centre, I'm so intent on trying to look for a landmark I recognise that I drive through a red light and set a speed camera off simultaneously.
I become annoyed at other drivers who are looking on laughing at me.

I abandon my car and walk into a shop. Sitting on a shelf is a small brown bear. The bear is taking all the packets of Rice Crispies from the display and packing them into a box.

A member of staff is trying to stop the bear from doing this and talking to it in a condescending tone.
The bear just looks sad but continues to take them regardless, most likely not happy at the way he is being spoken to.




09 10