Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Plane delay

As I lay in bed drifting off my wife was reading. I had my eyes shut and could feel her tickling my face with a feather.
I looked over at her and she was still reading.

I next watch an aeroplane land on the road narrowly missing traffic.
I am informed that the plane will be delayed and I will have to wait. I am also informed that entertainment will be supplied to help the time pass.

I and others are subjected to an endless array of appalling acts, including jugglers and magic shows.
Just when we think it can't get any worse, a football match is arranged using our jumpers as goalposts.

I chat to an Asian man who says he is getting on the same plane as me and his flight is 8 hours. Odd as mine us only 3 hours.

Finally the cabin crew bring round bacon rolls. Oh the joy at getting some food.
And oh the Dismay at finding they have been smothered in brown sauce!

Everyone knows that it's red sauce with bacon! Bad times.

09 10