Friday, 6 January 2012

And she was...........

The main problem with having an interrupted sleep is that it hampers the recall process for the finer details.
This week has been consistent in that I have had songs playing out the whole time I was asleep and wake to them.
Today it was the Talking Heads song, And she was.
The only memory of my dream prior to once again having an excited puppy wake me was that I was wandering from pub to pub in search of something.
Not sure of what I was after finding but I basically never found it.
I'm just wondering how the song was playing as I haven't heard it for years. I'm guessing it just floats out of one of the many storage compartments within my head. I think that the door to these storage rooms all open when asleep, mixing everything together.
Just a thought.
09 10