Saturday, 17 December 2011

Christmas face off

I was in such a deep slumber that I actually thought I was going to wake up having not dreamt at all.
This was until I realised I was eating my Christmas dinner. I was happily tucking into my festive treat, the plate contained all the traditional trimmings and I cut myself a chunk of turkey. The meat was slightly dry and a little under cooked.
As I looked down onto the plate I saw that the meal was actually my own face, a sliced cross section of my head with an apple in my mouth like a roasted pig.
I starred in disbelief at having carved a piece of my face off, just as I did this my eyes on the plate suddenly shot open startled. I jumped in shock at looking down / up at myself and opened my own eyes in bed and was released from my dream.
There were Brussels on the plate yes, it's traditional.


09 10