Saturday, 26 November 2011

Maximus at war

No real substance to last nights dream other than I have woken tired from a full night on the battlefield.
When I say battlefield I am referring to the modern warfare 3 scenes that I have been running around killing people on. But unlike the game I was playing during my waking hours, in my dream I was actually able to aim, shoot and kill lots of people - instead of endlessly being killed by a stream of spotty nerds that spend their entire life sat with a headset on and have disfigured hands in the shape of a games controller.
Unfortunately for my long suffering wife, a night at war for me does affect her sleep which was interrupted somewhat by my battle cries, involuntary muscle spasms and attempts to maim everyone in sight.
She is still in tact although slightly tired.


09 10